Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Well I have had this blog for some time now and I havn't done anything with it. I promise I will start posting here.

Recently I have been busy with giving presentations at the Omaha Dynamic Languages user group. This group was created out of a smalltalk and ruby user group here in Omaha by Blaine Buxton. If you know Blaine you have had a glimpse of one of the best coding minds I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

Another past time I have punished myself with is taking on some extra side work. I started this project in .net c#. It has been going well so far. I have had to overcome a few issues with the .net framework trying to assist me by creating code for me. What a pain in the ass that has been. I would have picked a different language like java, however, the server I had access to is and IIS server. I like doing different languages because you get to see the difference and similarities of them.

It's late I'm tired good night

Happy Slayer day Blaine

No comments: